About Me

My photo
New York, New York
What happened to Please and Thank you? Can we blame children and teenagers for their behavior or do we blame the parents? I created this blog to have some open and honest conversations about manners and civility. I am fortunate to have a career that allows me interactions with all types of people and I happen to live in the best city in the world! So follow my blog and see what I experience, and learn some of the important life skills I teach my students young and old. To find out more about me visit my site at www.swannoir.net

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Book

I am so excited to announce that I have been working on a book for girls for almost a year now. Well, let me just say that it is more like a manual/workbook that will go along with one of my workshops. I hope to print early 2010.

I cannot wait to announce the title and start marketing. I promise to keep my audience posted.

The book is coming, the book is coming.....

Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to hearing more about the book.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete