About Me

My photo
New York, New York
What happened to Please and Thank you? Can we blame children and teenagers for their behavior or do we blame the parents? I created this blog to have some open and honest conversations about manners and civility. I am fortunate to have a career that allows me interactions with all types of people and I happen to live in the best city in the world! So follow my blog and see what I experience, and learn some of the important life skills I teach my students young and old. To find out more about me visit my site at www.swannoir.net

Saturday, March 28, 2009


Sisters Empowering Sisters Conference
Syracuse University
March 21, 2009
Nicole Jones- Founder and Director of Image Initiative
Bevy Smith- Keynote Speaker
Stephanie Hunt-Founder and Director Swan Noir
Swan Noir was honored to be a part of Image Initiative's Sisters Empowering Sisters Conference at the campus of Syracuse University this month.
For more information about Image Initiative visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment